email: email@example.com or
Established January 31, 2020
Founder: Donald L. Knepp
An outside the box type, someone who likes to look and think forward maybe best describes Don Knepp.
Mr Knepp holds a B.S. and M.S in Agriculture Economics with some involvement in Industrial Psychology through his masters thesis project using the Birkman Method. This method of testing is designed to provide insight into what specifically drives a person’s behavior, with the goal of creating greater choice and more self-responsibility. It attempts to measure social behaviors, underlying expectations of interpersonal and task actions, potential stress reactions to unmet expectations, occupational preferences and organizational strengths.
Mr Knepp career involved trading markets, economic consulting, and AI trading software development in Chicago since 1970. A special memory that helped formulate his long term vision was a freshman level course in Logic and Design taught by Buckminister Fuller at Southern Illinois University in 1962.
He is a former Republican from a conservative agricultural background, a grandfather who was Amish, and a Goldwater supporter in his first election vote in 1964. A lifetime of learning enabled him to switch to Independent/Democrat in 2003 over the Bush/Powell antics in weapons of mass destruction. Since then initially trained in politics with Democracy for America (Howard and Jim Dean), and then became a supporter of fellow Illinoisan, Barack Obama.
Here is a list of some of our information sources that we researched for this website presentation.
- The Third Pillar by Raghuram Rajan, published 2019
- The Green New Deal by Jeremy Rifkin, published 2019
- Peoples Quantitative Easing by Frances Coppola, published 2019
- The Value of Everything by Mariana Mazzucato, published 2018
- The Great Divide by Joseph E. Stiglitz, published 2015
- Capital by Thomas Piketty, published 2014
- Anatomy of Inequality by Per Molander, published 2014
- The Economics of Enough by Diane Coyle, published 2011
- Fault Lines by Raghuram Rajan, published 2010
- Common Wealth by Jeffrey D. Sachs, published 2008
- Whose Freedom, George Lakoff, published 2006
- The Brookings Institution
- Project Syndicate